Bigger is not always better. However, when it comes to the breasts, a lot of women think that bigger is indeed better. Those who are not happy with their breast size do not have to fret or feel bad. They can always choose to undergo breast augmentation. Here at our Newport Beach plastic surgery practice, Dr. Ip helps women get the breast size they desire. If you are also interested in having bigger and fuller breasts, read on and find out if you are a good candidate for the procedure.
You may need breast augmentation if you experience any of the following.
- You are embarrassed by the size of your breasts.
- You often worry about your breasts and wish that they were bigger.
- You feel that bigger breasts will make you more attractive and boost your confidence.
- You just lost a significant amount of weight and your breasts have lost firmness.
- You have a hard time finding clothes that fit nicely along your bust line.
- You tend to avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes.
- Your breasts do not have the same size or shape.
- Your breasts have lost volume due to pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Your breasts are starting to sag due to the normal aging process.
If you feel that bigger breasts can improve your appearance and confidence, consider breast augmentation. Request a personal consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Ip by calling 949-548-0300 or filling out this online contact form and learn more about the procedure as well as its benefits and risks. We look forward to hearing from you!