Many women often spend a good amount of time just to perfect the art of enhancing their face through makeup. Oftentimes, you just don’t care if you’re late for work as long as you’re fashionably late. However, there could be times you wish makeup could be just another permanent part of the face to get rid of all the hassle.
When you have already come to this point, it could be time to consider permanent makeup. But before saying ‘yes’ to that decision, it could be helpful to reflect on some things first by asking yourself the following questions.
- Do you have eyesight problems or have difficulty achieving a perfect brow line?
- Are you active in sports and other physical activities that you constantly worry about having to retouch after the sweat has ruined your makeup?
- Does your work include having to work under the spotlight or having to look neat and presentable all the time?
- Is applying makeup taking too much of your time?
- Has applying makeup ever been a hassle and a strenuous routine for you?
- Is your skin in good condition and will be able to withstand the demands of permanent makeup?
- Are you a woman over the age of 35 who is okay with the idea of permanence when it comes to makeup?
If you answered ‘yes’ to most of the questions above, then permanent makeup can be a good option for you. Not only will this procedure save you from the stress and time of applying makeup, it can also simply boost one’s self-esteem and confidence to deal with other people.
Permanent Makeup in Newport Beach
If you are considering permanent makeup, don’t hesitate to call us at (949) 548-0300 to schedule a consultation with qualified plastic surgeon Dr. Steven Ip. We look forward to hearing from you!